You can use the
helm upgrade command to upgrade your chart version or to modify configuration settings for your Event Streams installation. To run Helm upgrade commands, you must have a copy of the original Helm charts file that you used to install IBM Event Streams.
To retrieve the charts file using the UI:
- Log in to your IBM Cloud Private cluster management console from a supported web browser by using the URL
https://<Cluster Master Host>:<Cluster Master API Port>. The master host and port for your cluster are set during the installation of IBM Cloud Private. For more information, see the IBM Cloud Private documentation.
- Click Catalog in the top navigation menu.
- If you are using the Community Edition, search for
ibm-eventstreams-devand select it from the result. If you are using Event Streams, search for
ibm-eventstreams-prodand select it from the result.
- Select the latest version number from the drop-down list on the left.
- To download the file, go to the SOURCE & TAR FILES section on the left and click the link.
ibm-eventstreams-dev-<version>.tgzfile is downloaded.
Alternatively, if you downloaded IBM Event Streams from IBM Passport Advantage, you can also retrieve the charts file by looking for a file called
ibm-eventstreams-prod-<version>.tgz within the downloaded archive. If you no longer have a copy, you can download the file again from IBM Passport Advantage.