Start your DevOps Digital Transformation Journey
A no-charge remote technical services program provided by IBM’s Deployment Project office, for use by qualified corporations preparing to rollout/deploy or re-deploy specific products
- IBM Developer for z/OS (IDz) ©
- Application Delivery Foundation for z/OS (ADFz) ©
- Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence (ADDI) ©
This program helps you set up both the client, and server, components of these products with prescriptive frameworks and technical enablement – aiming for high product adoption, effective technical use, and maximum Return-on-Investment. The program is offered at no cost with customer satisfaction, successful product deployment, wide-spread adoption as the primary objective.
How does the program work?
- A remote assistance program providing up to 50 hours of technical guidance from IBM Subject Matter Experts - over a period of up to 12 weeks
- The resources are engaged via phone & web conferencing
- All consultations/sessions and materials are in English
Areas of Focus
- Deployment analysis, preparation, planning, scoping
- Product Installation, Configuration, Optimization of both the Server and Client components
- Workflow and Use Case analysis
- Best Practices – in the areas of product rollout, enablement, customization and adoption
Out of scope: Menu Manager and HATS/RCP – TSO/ISPF Integration - IBM can provide “How-to” training on Menu Manager and HATS/RCP, but your developers create all Menu Manager/HATS artifacts.
IDz Operational Overview, Hints and Tips
IDz deployment Q&A - Slide Deck
ADDI BRD Demo
BRD capability within ADDI - Video
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the DevOps Acceleration Program, please feel free to contact the DevOps Acceleration Team