OverviewHost Configuration Assistant for Z Development (HCA) is a web wizard that is designed to simplify planning and configuring of host components for Z Development products. Host Configuration Assistant helps you determine the host components to configure for your products and provides you with feature-based checklists to let you focus on features that matter. Host Configuration Assistant will generate a customized task list which provides the systems team a step-by-step configuration guide specific to your desired setup.
- Provides one integrated system for multiple products and host components.
- Helps determine required and optional components and features dynamically.
- Provides feature-based checklists that are easy to understand.
- Enables effective and efficient communication between different roles.
- Generates customized reports with tasks provided in a recommended order.
Supported products and versions
HCA supports the host configuration for the following products at the latest release levels.
- IBM Application Delivery Foundation for z/OS 3.3
- IBM Wazi Developer for Red Hat CodeReady Workspaces 1.3
- IBM Wazi Virtual Test Platform 2.0
- IBM Developer for z/OS Enterprise Edition 15.0
- IBM Developer for z/OS 15.0
- IBM Debug for z/OS 15.0
- IBM Explorer for z/OS 3.2
- IBM Application Performance Analyzer for z/OS 14.2
- IBM Fault Analyzer for z/OS 14.1
- IBM File Manager for z/OS 14.1
- GitLab Ultimate for IBM z/OS 1.0
- IBM Dependency Based Build 1.1
- IBM Z Open Automation Utilities 1.1
Supported host components